Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome to Virtual CFO

Well I finally did it. This is my first blog post - ever! This has been something that I've been thinking about for awhile but the hardest step is actually doing - thinking is easy.

Virtual CFO was a thought that I had to help owner-managed businesses. I've worked for 17 years helping small business owners to manage their businesses and have watched them grow. My vision for Virtual CFO is simple: Provide a place for business owners to get information that can help them structure and manage their business. Hopefully, the readers of my post will learn something and I'm sure I will also learn as I start this blog and go down this path.

My original training has been in the field of accounting but now I am more of a business advisor to my clients. As a Partner at SB Partners LLP in Burlington, Ontario (http://www.sbpartners.ca/), I work daily with small to medium sized business to help them reach their goals. I enjoy helping my clients and making a difference to them. This is why I decided to start this blog- to help others. In the end, the sharing of information will help us all grow and excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment